Away from the hustle bustle of the regular life Zarvani waterfall is situated in the Shoolpaneshwar wildlife sanctuary. It is located at 97 kms from Baroda in the Narmada district. It is an amazing one day picnic spot.
It takes close to 2.5 hours to reach this spot from Baroda, hire a taxi as there is nothing available to commute from this place. Also take an expert driver with you because before reaching the parking there will be a stretch of 15 kms without proper roads.
If you enjoy the drive in forest you are definitely going to love this place. Fresh air with lush green trees surrounding this waterfall makes this place a beautiful spot to enjoy.
You can click pretty pictures to cherish your memories of this wonderful time. Swim and relax at this calm and gorgeous location and return by afternoon or early evening.
On the way back you can also stop by at Sardar Sarovar dam, which is again a spectacular site.
Travel tips to Zarvani waterfall
- To visit the falls you have to take permission from the forest department
- Carry your own food and water
- Take an extra pair of clothes and towel
- The water fall is far from the parking you need to do a short trek to reach there
- Mobile network is not great so you would be cut off for the time you are here
- Carry simple first aid with you
- Water shoes are advisable the rocks are quite slippery and some part of trek you have to pass through water
- Its very clean please don’t litter around